I have one sherpa cover remaining and it’s a factory second. A buttonhole was sewn in the wrong spot so it has one extra buttonhole. This is on the back so it is not noticeable and does not affect the functionality of the cover at all.
- Water-resistant microfibre outer (100% polyester)
- Removable sherpa fleece lining (100% polyester, OEKO-TEX 100), weight: 370 gsm
- Snaps attach the cover to your baby carrier, stroller, car seat, or bike seat
- Machine washable
When used with a baby carrier:
The unique attachment straps will fit on all soft-structured baby carriers (Ergobaby®, BabyBjorn®, LILLEbaby®, Beco®, Boba®, Tula®, etc.) without sliding down so baby’s upper back and neck stay covered. The cover attaches to your baby carrier and does not hang around your neck, making it comfortable and easy to put on and remove. It can even be left attached to your baby carrier while you’re putting baby in or taking baby out of the carrier. The cover can be used in all of your carrier’s carrying positions (front, back and side). Carrying-specific features:
- Width and ergonomic shape allow baby’s feet to kick and baby’s hands to stay tucked inside
- Adjustable shock cord tailors the fit to you and your baby
- Head cover has tie straps to keep it in place while in use and rolls up when not in use
- Sherpa-lined hand warmer for the adult
When used with a stroller, car seat, or bike seat:
Loop the attachment straps around a bar or support structure and in a snap you’re ready to go. The cover will stay in place and baby will stay comfy even when the little feet are kicking.